Join us for our upcoming holiday planning webinar!
In this round table session, our team of cross-channel experts sits down to answer all of your last-minute holiday prep questions. From first-party data to defining and surpassing holiday goals, we’re covering holiday marketing from all angles. Hear from leaders across e-commerce, media, strategy, and creative for
“Checking It Twice: A Holiday Planning Checklist for Marketers.”
In our October 28th session, they will unpack the below:
- Utilizing first-party data & discovering new customers: Coming on the coattails of recent privacy updates, marketers need to be prepared for increased targeting limitations in a cookie-less world. Learn more about how you should be using your first-party data during the next two months and how you can efficiently capitalize on customers that are trying out new brands.
- Defining holiday goals: Gain clarity on how to define your goals and align your holiday plans to business objectives from a holistic, cross-channel perspective.
- Creating a seamless user experience: Level up your UX best practice knowledge and learn how to increase CVR and discourage page abandonment during the holidays.
- Managing inventory & shipping delays: Logistics is a big issue for many eCommerce brands. Inventory or shipping delays are often out of our control, but we can provide some trade tips to ensure that your brand has a solid strategy in place to account for this.
- Setting your brand up for a successful January & beyond: Our team will dive into some hacks that will help your brand master the art of re-engagement to help keep your holiday momentum going long after the season has concluded.