Join Direct Agents resident Paid Search Supervisor and Google’s Agency Development Manager as they discuss exactly what users are searching for and how to identify areas of opportunity beyond the query.
Delivering relevant answers to users’ queries has been almost universally profitable for advertisers. Google continues to develop its search engine from helping answer users’ questions to more simply helping users complete tasks and delivering far more personalized results over time to queries searched. The audience searching for specific queries may react differently to the answers provided, and current/near-future audience targeting capabilities are slated to revolutionize forward-thinking advertiser’s search advertising strategies.
Date: October 4th
Time: Webinar will begin at 3 PM EST
Brendan Strauss, Direct Agents Paid Search Supervisor
Michelle Hinkes, Google’s Agency Development Manager
- Identifying areas of inefficiency and opportunity beyond the query
- Audiences in relation to those queries
- Current/near-future audience targeting capabilities
- Helping to limit campaigns that aren’t optimizing
- Maximizing the impact of search advertising