Being in the digital advertising industry is not always easy, as there are deadlines to meet and numerous types of technology. At Direct Agents, we strive to place an emphasis on our employees' wellness and health. Our employees work hard to deliver our clients the most promising and positive results.
Check out our latest video, which highlights some of our perks in a tongue-in-cheek way.
Besides the standard health care type benefits, some of our unique employee perks and programs are as follows:
Health & Wellness:
- DA Fitness: Trying to stay in shape? Direct Agents offers gym membership reimbursements for active participants
- DA Kicks Butts: For employees trying to quit smoking, Direct Agents offers a confidential program with reimbursements for nicotine patches and gum
- Flexible work areas and standing Varidesk workstations for employees
- Fitness class subsidies for spin cycling, yoga, bootcamps, pilates and more
- DA Steps: Employees track their steps as they compete in this popular company wellness challenge
- Monthly tennis and squash racket sports outings
- Birthdays off! We offer our employees a paid day off for their birthday to celebrate
- Flex hours, Summer Fridays and Work From Home days help our employees keep a good work and life balance
- Seamless for Early Birds and Night Owls: If you arrive to work early or need to stay late, breakfast and dinner is on us
- Wine Down Thursday, Bagel Fridays, Monthly Happy Hours & Team Lunches
- Wellness and game rooms for employees to take a breather from their work day
- Round-the-clock complimentary snacks featuring daily fresh fruit, healthy bites and beverages
Company Team Building:
- Zog Sports Team: Employees participate in sports like kickball, dodgeball, and volleyball against other companies
We hope that our efforts to keep employees happy and healthy is inspiring for other companies to do the same. Direct Agents continues to be an industry thought leader and provides consistent content on digital marketing insights and trends, which can be found on our YouTube channel.
Interested in becoming part of the team? Check out our openings here.