How are you preparing for the holiday shopping season? According to MoPub, this year’s projected US retail sales in November and December is $855 billion. This year’s number projects a 5.7% growth from 2014, but what can you do to enhance your advertising efforts during this crucial time of the year?
- Social- Take advantage of the fastest growing social media platform of the year. Advertise on Instagram to reach a highly targeted audience and increase your brand awareness. Not only will we apply multivariate testing, but we can also provide direct response custom creative to resonate for Instagram campaigns. By leveraging Facebook’s targeting capabilities in reaching users in an engaged environment, we will launch carousel, video and photo ads to targeted consumers at the most active times of the day.
- Targeted Email- Be innovative and be at the forefront to lead the digital space. Our contextual email solution allows for an expansion in acquisition strategies by utilizing email in combining audience data and state-of-the-art targeting to maximize ROI. By delivering targeted email, we provide engaging inbox and digital experiences to drive tremendous results in these aspects:
- 100% share of voice in creative messaging
- Multi-screen and cross device reach users across all points of their online experience
- Data-driven targeting
- Programmatic Display- Reach the right customers through competitor conquesting and CRM reactivation. Competitor conquesting enables you to conquer your competitors’ brand assets while serving ads to industry news reader, targeting readers who are on your competitors’ mailing list, and launching cross-channel banner and video placements that are optimized programmatically. With CRM reactivation, you can engage not only your dormant customers but also generate repeat transactions through three phases: data ingestion, segmentation & planning and execution & optimization.
Dates to Mark in your Calendars This Season:
Nov 26: Thanksgiving Day
Nov 27: Black Friday
Nov 28: Small Business Saturday
Nov 30: Cyber Monday
Dec 6 – Dec 14: Hannukah
Dec 14: Green Monday
Dec 18: Free Shipping Day
Dec 19: Super Saturday
Dec 24: Christmas Eve
Don’t wait, and make the best use of this holiday season. With the amount in sales soaring, it’s an opportunity not to be missed!
Click here for more information on Direct Agents services.